Our RP-SMA adapters are precision machined and gold or nickel-plated for resistance to the elements and low loss.
RP-SMA female connector is also called "RP-SMA jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "RP-SMA plug."
Our antenna cable adapters are compatible and compliant for all types of wireless applications, including:
- WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications
- LTE, GSM, ISM
- IoT wireless protocols including BlueTooth, RFID, LoRa, NB-IoT, ZigBee, LTE-m.
- Any other application with wireless antennas with frequency between 0 and 18GHz, and 50 Ohms impedance-matching.
RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors. The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connectors (threaded part) on adapters is 3/8 inches.
Diameters of RP-SMA male and female connectors:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm)(the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole.
RP-SMA Adapter Composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Gold-plated brass or nickel-plated brass
- Insulators: PTFE
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: All of our RF adapters and antenna cables are ROHS compliant.