RP-SMA female To RP-TNC male Adapter
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
RP-SMA female To RP-TNC male Adapter
RP-TNC Male to RP-SMA Female Adapter for antenna cable:
- Adapter has RP-SMA (female) connector on one end and RP-TNC (male) connector on the other end
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA male and RP-TNC female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating for outdoor environments.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- High quality adapter from ISO 9001 facilities.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
Compatibility with wireless standards and applications: Our RF antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes them compatible and compliant for all the following standards and applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass, which is the most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RoHS and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and adapters are compliant with RoHS 3 and REACH restrictions on heavy metals and other toxins.
RP-SMA female Characteristics and Details
- RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin, as you might expect, because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity". The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R. RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.
TNC Connector Characteristics and Details:
- Nickel-plated brass is the best plating-alloy for corrosion-resistance.
- TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, RP-TNC has a screw-down type connector.
- TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
- High quality connectors, precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities.
- Gender of TNC and N connectors is counter-intuitive.
- RP-SMA male to male antenna cables
- RP-SMA right angle adapters and cables: Cables w/ RP-SMA connectors w/ right-angle & bulkhead nut & washer for the female connector
- RP-SMA extension cables
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC test before we ship them.
worked perfect with the CISCO 1242ag
Needed to adapt an sma antenna to a Cisco AP1242ag. This adapter did the job.
RP-SMA to RP-TNC-Male adapter
The parts were received on time and worked well to adapt a high-gain antenna to a LinkSys router.