MHF Series: MHF1 MHF3 MHF4
Applications of MHF Connectors & Cables
The MHF series of RF micro-connectors (mating heights listed below are the maximum):
- MHF1 (also known as MHF) has a Mating Height of 2.5mm
- MHF2 has a Mating Height of 2.1mm.
- MHF2 is extremely rarely used and for this reason, we do not carry cables with MHF2 connectors
- MHF3 has a Mating Height of 1.6mm
- MHF4 has a Mating Height of 1.2mm
MHF connectors are the smallest type of RF micro-connectors for coaxial antenna cables. MHF-series connectors offer a controlled 50 impedance connection and stable frequency of 0 to 6 GHz. These connectors are made of copper alloy, and gold plated which enhances their performance. Just like MMCX connector, MHF connector allows 360-degree mounting of the cable which makes it highly flexible to use. MHF can be terminated with a 1.13 mm and 1.32 mm coaxial cable.