MHF1 To RP-SMA-female Cable: 4-inch, 6", 8" 10", 12", 14-inch. MHF1 = MHF
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
One end has a MHF (also known as MHF1) connector, and the other end has a RP-SMA female connector with a bulkhead-mount.
RP-SMA Female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- You can use this to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special orders.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MHF and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RP-SMA Female connector composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
Cable type is 1.13mm Mini-coaxial (Impedance-matched to 50 ohm). See note about options for thickness of the coax, and note that we can make special orders with double-shielded LMR-100 equivalent cable, if you wish, for better flexibility.This coaxial cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
MHF miniature RF coaxial connector is the same as U.FL. It is 100% compatible with U.FL. MHF I-PEX connector provides good working performance in various applications of Wireless LAN up to 6GHz applications.
This cable assembly is ROHS compliant
The mini-PCI card in the photos is for compatibility-evaluation only and is not included in the listing.
- MHF connector series cables
- RP-SMA adapters
- RP SMA right angle adapters and cables
- RPSMA extension cables
- RPSMA male to male antenna cables
- Antenna jacks of miniPCI cards & RouterBoards