Dipole Antennas: 5GHz
There are no products listed under this category.
Dipole Antennas: 5800-5900MHz:
Dipole Antennas of the 5800-5900MHz frequency band are omnidirectional antennas that radiate the signal symmetrically in all directions. They can come in three forms:
- Articulating right angle: The most common 5GHz dipole antenna, it has a bendable angle at the base making it easy to mount the antenna straight, at a 90-degree angle or anywhere between 90 and 180 degrees.
- Fixed Right Angle: The dipole antenna comes with a fixed angle at the base that is 90 degrees.
- Straight (no angle): These are far more resilient to weather as outdoor antennas.
The 5800MHz dipole antenna sends a wireless/WiFi signal low and high enough to reach up to two levels of a building. It receives and radiates signals from all the 360 degrees around it.
Many 5800MHz dipole antennas are dual-band and hence you can switch between 2.4GHz and the more efficient 5.1-5.8 GHz at any time. Most have 50 Ohms impedance.
5800-5900MHz frequency band antennas enable very efficient WiFi networks for fast data transfer. They are used in 802.11ac W-Lan / Wi-Fi and in dual frequency routers, where you can switch between 2.4 GHz for range and 5GHz for speed.
Other common applications of 5.8 to 5.9 GHz include:
- Wireless video and audio systems
- ISM applications
- ISM Applications and
- Wireless LAN and Wi-Fi applications
- Radio local area networks
- WiMAX networks