NanoBeam, PowerBeam & LightBeam
NanoBeam is much better than NanoStation & PowerBeam is better than NanoBridge
- NanoStation M5 has a 60-degree beam and a 10dBi antenna. MSRP is $89.95
- LightBeam M5 ($48.51) & LightBeam 5AC ($58.41) have an 8-degree beamwidth
- NanoBeam and PowerBeam M5 have a 30-degree beamwidth:
- PBE-M5-300 has a 23dBi antenna: MSRP: $84.95
- PowerBeam PBE-M5-400 has a 25dBi antenna. MSRP: $94.95 (our prices are lower than MSRP)
- NanoBeam NBE-M516 has a 16dBi antenna: MSRP: $67.95
- NanoBeam NBE-M519 has a 19dBi antenna: MSRP: $89.95
- When Nanobeam is connecting to AP there is very little difference in signal at client side. On AP side it is usually better by about 3db, and usually results in a better connection. With a long distance you will see improvement; very short distance that you will not see much improvement.
- In ideal conditions on a long link: You might get 30mb more throughput with the PowerBeam vs. NanoBridge.