TNC-male Connector - Antennas with
Antennas with TNC-male Connector:
TNC is a round screw-type connector, with nickel-plated brass.
- Nickel-plated brass is the best plating-alloy for corrosion-resistance.
- TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, RP-TNC has a screw-down type connector.
- TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
- High quality connectors, precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities.
- Gender of TNC and N connectors is counter-intuitive: Click for details.
Compatibility with wireless applications:
Our TNC antennas' consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for many wireless applications.