Antenna 4G LTE Dual Band 698-960/1710-2700MHz Puck 2.5dBi 6FT cable to SMA or TNC
- In stock
- 0.32 LBS
Omni-Directional Dual-band MIMO Antenna operates simultaneously in the 698-960 MHz and 1710-2700 MHz bands.
- Dualband 4G LTE antenna, puck style, permanent mount
- Typically used as vehicle antenna (cars, trucks) but useful and applicable for many applications.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- LTE / 4G & GSM /3G: Broadband design for 4G / LTE and 3G / GSM systems: 4G networks
- US domestic LTE: 700 MHz band: AT&T Mobility, Verizon.
- Global LTE: 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m, 4G / LTE, 3G / GSM, LoRa
- WiMax frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
- Ideal for 4G/3G applications where no ground plane or metal surface is available. Mechanically robust design suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications with wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 700 MHz to 2700 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- Can be mounted on:
- Frequency range: 698-960/1710-2700 MHz
- VSWR: <3.0
- Gain: 2.5dBi (Main) 2.0dBi (Aux)
- Radiation / Beamwidth: Omni
- Polarization: Linear
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Dimensions: Ø39.5×90mm
- Housing material: ABS
- Lighting protection: direct ground
- Maximum power input-watt: 30W
- Connector: SMA male: Precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities, and gold-plated for low loss.
- Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. These antenna cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use. Recommended tightest continuous bend radius is 1.1 inch (28mm).
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of SMA male and RP-SMA male connectors:
TNC is a round screw-type connector, with nickel-plated brass.
- Nickel-plated brass is the best plating-alloy for corrosion-resistance.
- TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, RP-TNC has a screw-down type connector.
- TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
- High quality connectors, precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities.
- Gender of TNC and N connectors is counter-intuitive.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.