Antenna GPS + LTEx2 4G 3-in-1 Combo Puck 2.5dBi. 3 cables / connectors
- In stock
- 0.42 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 10 units
Antenna GPS + LTEx2 4G 3-in-1 Combo Puck
A three-cable multiband antenna that provides coverage for three different wireless devices.
- One internal antenna for GPS with its own cable (active or passive GPS - see details below)
- Two internal antennas for LTE, with their own cables
- For business customers that need to order less than ten samples for testing, please contact Customer Service
Omni-Directional LTE Dual-band MIMO Antennas:
- 4G/LTE & GPS Combination Antenna with three antenna cables & connectors (customizable).
- Operates simultaneously in the 698-960 MHz and 1710-2700 MHz bands, + GPS.
- Dualband 4GLTE + GPS antenna, puck style, permanent mount
- Has main/div (main / AUX) connections + GPS connection:
- Three separate cables for LTE, LTE-AUX, and GPS: All three 6-ft cables terminate with SMA-male connectors.
- Typically used as vehicle antenna (cars, trucks) but useful and applicable for many applications.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- LTE / 4G & GSM /3G: Broadband design for 4G / LTE and 3G / GSM systems: 4G networks
- US domestic LTE: 700 MHz band: AT&T Mobility, Verizon.
- Global LTE: 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m, 4G / LTE, 3G / GSM,LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
- WiMax frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
- Ideal for 4G/3G applications where no ground plane or metal surface is available. Mechanically robust design suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications with wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
- The GPS antenna has SAW to filter other signals.
- The GPS internal antenna has a metal shield on its bottom side as a ground plane
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Active / Passive GPS functionality:
- If the connected device supplies power to the antenna, then it operates as Active.
- If the connected device supplies does not provide power to the antenna, then it operates as passive.
- These antennas are customizable with regard to active/passive GPS. Having said that: The ones that we supply to you have the characteristics of the above two bullet points.
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 700 MHz to 2700 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
Mounting / Installation Options: Through-hole Mount also called Screw Mount.
- If mounted on mounted on a metal surface: It's best to mount the antenna facing upward.
- If mounted on mounted on a non-metal material: Then the antenna can be mounted on the top surface or install on a side (vertical) surfaces.
- Mounting on enclosure:
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Dimensions: Ø39.5×90mm
- Housing material: ABS
UL certification / rating of the flammability of the antenna housing (ABS):
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
- Connector: SMA male: Precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities, and gold-plated for low loss.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. These antenna cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use. Recommended tightest continuous bend radius is 1.1 inch (28mm).
SMA Connector Characteristics:
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads.
- SMA Male is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks".
- SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connectors fit items that have SMA (female) jack/connectors.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of SMA male and RP-SMA male connectors:
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.