MHF4 to TNC-female Cable: 3-inch. Weatherproof O-ring
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
N-Type (Male and Female) to MHF4 Cables
MHF4 female to TNC-female weatherproof connector with bulkhead, nut, washer and embedded o-ring.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors)
- Connectors are right-angle type (as in the photo), which is the most standard/typical form for MHF4 and U.FL connectors.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Cable type is 1.13mm Mini-coaxial cable: This is a very thin and flexible cable, with a black jacket. When connecting MHF4 connector to a jack on a miniPCI card or board, often the tight space requires the use of 1.13mm cable, because it is very thin and flexible. The very thin cable is typically needed in tight spaces inside of enclosures, so that the MHF4 connector will snap down on the jack without popping off (more about this). Unfortunately we cannot make this antenna cable with a thicker, double-shielded low-loss cable, because the MHF4 connector is so small.
- The TNC-female-bulkhead connector option has a rubber O-ring, which provides a water-tight seal rated IP67, when installing in an enclosure port.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
MHF4 miniature RF coaxial connector is the smallest mini RF connector in the world. Only 1.2mm low profile, MHF4 IPEX/IPX connector provides good working performance in various application of Wireless LAN.
- 1.2mm Mated Height
- Fully Compatible with Murata HSC series, and I-PEX (IPEX, IPX) MHF4, 100% Equivalent
- SMT type coaxial receptacle and Mating plug cable connector
- Small form factor and low profile 1.2mm Max. Mating Height
- Applicable cable: 0.81mm RF coaxial cable
- High productivity: Easy cable termination by “i-Fit” without soldering
- Application Technology: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n, WiMax, Zigbee, Bluetooth Wireless
- Fulfills the rigorous requirements of high frequency data transmission in digital world. Constructed with advanced mechanical-components and supreme-grade Teflon coax cable, Delivers high electrical performance of typical 1.3 max V.S.W.R. at 6.0 GHz, while providing for a sturdy interconnection engagement in a slim form factor of 2.0mm x 2.0mm footprint by 1.2mm mated height.
- Space Economy: 2.0mm x 2.0mm PCB footprint, mated height of 1.2 mm
- Teflon Cables: Silver plated center conductor, Teflon dielectric and jacket
- PCB socket: Integral molded construction ensures product reliability.
- Sturdy connection: Lead-in and interlock features among mating pair ensure solid coupling.
- Accessory: Insertion/Extraction tool, test adapters for connection to MCH cable head and PCB connector.
The TNC to MHF4 series cable is impedance matched to 50 ohm cables.
Our MHF4 and TNC connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
Connectors are precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities.GENDER DETERMINATION: MHF4 jacks on a board (PCB) are the male MHF4, and the connector that mates with the jack is the female. Micro-connectors such as MHF series and U.FL have gender that is counter to typical RF terminology for gender, in that "jack" is more typically synonymous with "female."