MHF4 To SMA-male Cable: 3-inch, 4 in, 6 in, 8 inch, 1FT 16 inch
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
MHF4 To SMA-male Cable
Antenna Cable: MHF4 To SMA male: Length options: 4 inches, 6 inches, 8-inches
- One end has a MHF4 connector, and the other end has a SMA male connector.
Compatibility with wireless applications: All of our MHF4 cables and SMA cables'range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible, suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of ourantenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors .
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant : Free of heavy metals and compliant with ROHS and REACH.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MHF and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Cable type is 1.13mm Mini-coaxial cable (impedance-matched to 50 ohm antennas and cables.): This is a very thin and flexible cable, with a black jacket. When connecting MHF4 connector to a jack on a miniPCI card or board, often the tight space requires the use of 1.13mm cable, because it is very thin and flexible. The very thin cable is typically needed in tight spaces inside of enclosures, so that the MHF4 connector will snap down on the jack without popping off (more about this). If you want a thicker, double-shielded low-loss cable: Contact us for special order.
MHF4 miniature RF coaxial connector is the smallest mini RF connector in the world. Only 1.2mm low profile, MHF4 IPEX/IPX connector provides good working performance in various application of Wireless LAN.
- 1.2mm Mated Height
- Fully Compatible with Murata HSC series, and I-PEX (IPEX, IPX) MHF4, 100% Equivalent
- SMT type coaxial receptacle and Mating plug cable connector
- Small form factor and low profile 1.2mm Max. Mating Height
- Applicable cable: 0.81mm RF coaxial cable
- High productivity: Easy cable termination by “i-Fit” without soldering
- Application Technology: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n, WiMAX, Zigbee, Bluetooth Wireless
- Fulfills the rigorous requirements of high frequency data transmission in digital world. Constructed with advanced mechanical-components and supreme-grade Teflon coax cable, Delivers high electrical performance of typical 1.3 max V.S.W.R. at 6.0 GHz, while providing for a sturdy interconnection engagement in a slim form factor of 2.0mm x 2.0mm footprint by 1.2mm mated height.
- Space Economy: 2.0mm x 2.0mm PCB footprint, mated height of 1.2 mm
- Teflon Cables: Silver plated center conductor, Teflon dielectric and jacket
- PCB socket: Integral molded construction ensures product reliability.
- Sturdy connection: Lead-in and interlock features among mating pair ensure solid coupling.
- Accessory: Insertion/Extraction tool, test adapters for connection to MCH cable head and PCB connector.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
SMA-male has a pin inside the connector body
- SMA Gender Determination: Key Point
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
- More details regarding SMA gender determination.
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack".
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with SMA or RP-SMA connectors without an adapter.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES