W.FL To RP-SMA-female Cable: 3-inch, 4-in, 6-in, 8-in, 10-in, 1FT, 14-in, 16-inch
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
- One end has a W.FL connector, and the other end has a RP-SMA female bulkhead connector.
- W.FL micro-connector by HiRose.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- You can use this to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches (9.525mm). We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special-order cable requests.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
RP-SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter.
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16".
RP-SMA Connector Composition: Our RP-SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RP-SMA (male) connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (male) jack/connector. RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA
The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.