W.FL To SMA-female Cable: 4-inch, 6-inch, 8-inch, 10-inch, 1FT, 14-in, 16-in, 18-in
- 0.03 LBS
- One end has a W.FL connector, and the other end has a SMA female bulkhead connector
- See other W.FL / MHF3 cable options.
W.FL (by HiRose) is equivalent to MHF3 (MHFIII) (by I-PEX): The two are perfectly compatible (mate perfectly).
SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- You can use this to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches (9.525mm). We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special-order cable requests.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter.
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16".
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
SMA (male) connector fits items that have an SMA male jack/connector.
Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.