W.FL To SMA-female Cable: 4-inch, 6-inch, 8-inch, 10-inch, 1FT, 14-in, 16-in, 18-in
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
Antenna Cable: W.FL /MHF3 To SMA female
- One end has a W.FL connector, and the other end has a SMA female bulkhead connector
- See other W.FL / MHF3 cable options.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
W.FL (by HiRose) is equivalent to MHF3 (MHFIII) (by I-PEX): The two are perfectly compatible (mate perfectly).
SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- You can use this to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches (9.525mm). We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special-order cable requests.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter.
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16".
This antenna cable is suitable for wireless / WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz. See Wireless Network Standards
SMA Connector Composition: Our SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Coaxial cable type: 0.81mm mini-coaxial cable (50 Ohm): This is a very thin and flexible cable, with a black jacket. When connecting U.FL connector to a jack on a miniPCI card or board, often the tight space requires the use of 0.81mm cable, because it is very thin and flexible. The very thin cable is typically needed both because of the small size of the W.FL and MHF3 connectors, and because in tight spaces inside of enclosures, the W.FL (MHF3) connector will snap down on the jack without popping off.
Contact us for special orders.
Write a Review