MHF4 To RP-SMA-male Cable: 4-inch 6-inch 8-inch 10-inch 1FT
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
MHF4 To RP-SMA-male Cable
Antenna Cable: MHF4 To RP-SMA male: Length options: 2-inches, 4-inches, 6 inches, 8-inches, 10-inches, 12-inches
One end has a MHF4 connector, and the other end has a RP-SMA male connector.
Cable type is 1.13mm Mini-coaxial (50 Ohm).
MHF4 miniature RF coaxial connector is the smallest mini RF connector in the world. Only 1.2mm low profile, MHF4 IPEX/IPX connector provides good working performance in various application of Wireless LAN.
- 1.2mm Mated Height
- Fully Compatible with Murata HSC series, and I-PEX (IPEX, IPX) MHF4, 100% Equivalent
- SMT type coaxial receptacle and Mating plug cable connector
- Small form factor and low profile 1.2mm Max. Mating Height
- Applicable cable: 0.81mm RF coaxial cable
- High productivity: Easy cable termination by “i-Fit” without soldering
- Application Technology: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n, WiMAX, Zigbee, Bluetooth Wireless
- Fulfills the rigorous requirements of high frequency data transmission in digital world. Constructed with advanced mechanical-components and supreme-grade Teflon coax cable, Delivers high electrical performance of typical 1.3 max V.S.W.R. at 6.0 GHz, while providing for a sturdy interconnection engagement in a slim form factor of 2.0mm x 2.0mm footprint by 1.2mm mated height.
- Space Economy: 2.0mm x 2.0mm PCB footprint, mated height of 1.2 mm
- Teflon Cables: Silver plated center conductor, Teflon dielectric and jacket
- PCB socket: Integral molded construction ensures product reliability.
- Sturdy connection: Lead-in and interlock features among mating pair ensure solid coupling.
- Accessory: Insertion/Extraction tool, test adapters for connection to MCH cable head and PCB connector.
RP-SMA male connector composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMAX networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
This cable assembly is ROHS compliant
The mini-PCI card in the photos is for compatibility-evaluation only and is not included in the listing.
- RP-SMA adapters
- RP SMA right angle adapters and cables
- RPSMA extension cables
- RPSMA male to male antenna cables
- RP-SMA-male Connector fits items that have an RP-SMA-female jack/connector. RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive: Click here for more details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MHF and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.