MHF4 To RP-SMA-male Cable: 4-inch 6-inch 8-inch 10-inch 1FT
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
Length options: 2-inches, 4-inches, 6 inches, 8-inches, 10-inches, 12-inches
Cable type is 1.13mm Mini-coaxial (50 Ohm).
MHF4 miniature RF coaxial connector is the smallest mini RF connector in the world. Only 1.2mm low profile, MHF4 IPEX/IPX connector provides good working performance in various application of Wireless LAN.
- 1.2mm Mated Height
- Fully Compatible with Murata HSC series, and I-PEX (IPEX, IPX) MHF4, 100% Equivalent
- SMT type coaxial receptacle and Mating plug cable connector
- Small form factor and low profile 1.2mm Max. Mating Height
- Applicable cable: 0.81mm RF coaxial cable
- High productivity: Easy cable termination by “i-Fit” without soldering
- Application Technology: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n, WiMax, Zigbee, Bluetooth Wireless
- Fulfills the rigorous requirements of high frequency data transmission in digital world. Constructed with advanced mechanical-components and supreme-grade Teflon coax cable, Delivers high electrical performance of typical 1.3 max V.S.W.R. at 6.0 GHz, while providing for a sturdy interconnection engagement in a slim form factor of 2.0mm x 2.0mm footprint by 1.2mm mated height.
- Space Economy: 2.0mm x 2.0mm PCB footprint, mated height of 1.2 mm
- Teflon Cables: Silver plated center conductor, Teflon dielectric and jacket
- PCB socket: Integral molded construction ensures product reliability.
- Sturdy connection: Lead-in and interlock features among mating pair ensure solid coupling.
- Accessory: Insertion/Extraction tool, test adapters for connection to MCH cable head and PCB connector.
RP-SMA male connector composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
This cable assembly is ROHS compliant
The mini-PCI card in the photos is for compatibility-evaluation only and is not included in the listing.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MHF and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.