MHF4 Extension Cable: Male to Female: 2-inch, 3-in, 4 inch, 6 in, 8 in, 10-inch, 12-inch
- In stock
- 0.01 LBS
MHF4 Extension Cable - Male to Female
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors)
- One end has a MHF4 male connector, and the other end has a MHF4 female connector.
- Connectors are right-angle type (as in the photo), which is the most standard/typical form for MHF4 connectors.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MHF connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless applications: Our MHF4 cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G,GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Cable type is 1.13mm Mini-coaxial cable (Impedance: 50 Ohms): This is a very thin and flexible cable, with a black jacket. When connecting U.FL connector to a jack on a miniPCI card or board, often the tight space requires the use of 1.13mm cable, because it is very thin and flexible. The very thin cable is typically needed in tight spaces inside of enclosures, so that the U.FL connector will snap down on the jack without popping off (more about this). Unfortunately we cannot make this antenna cable with a thicker, double-shielded low-loss cable, because the MHF4 connector is so small.
MHF4 miniature RF coaxial connector is the smallest mini RF connector in the world. Only 1.2mm low profile, MHF4 IPEX/IPX connector provides good working performance in various application of Wireless LAN.
- 1.2mm Mated Height
- Fully Compatible with Murata HSC series, and I-PEX (IPEX, IPX) MHF4, 100% Equivalent
- SMT type coaxial receptacle and Mating plug cable connector
- Small form factor and low profile 1.2mm Max. Mating Height
- Applicable cable: 0.81mm RF coaxial cable
- High productivity: Easy cable termination by “i-Fit” without soldering
- Application Technology: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n, WiMax, Zigbee, Bluetooth Wireless
- Fulfills the rigorous requirements of high frequency data transmission in digital world. Constructed with advanced mechanical-components and supreme-grade Teflon coax cable, Delivers high electrical performance of typical 1.3 max V.S.W.R. at 6.0 GHz, while providing for a sturdy interconnection engagement in a slim form factor of 2.0mm x 2.0mm footprint by 1.2mm mated height.
- Space Economy: 2.0mm x 2.0mm PCB footprint, mated height of 1.2 mm
- Teflon Cables: Silver plated center conductor, Teflon dielectric and jacket
- PCB socket: Integral molded construction ensures product reliability.
- Sturdy connection: Lead-in and interlock features among mating pair ensure solid coupling.
- Accessory: Insertion/Extraction tool, test adapters for connection to MCH cable head and PCB connector.
Connectors are precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities, and gold-plated for low loss.
GENDER DETERMINATION: A MHF4 jack on a board (PCB) is the male MHF4, and the connector that mates with the jack is the female. Micro-connectors such as MHF series and U.FL have gender that is counter to typical RF terminology for gender, in that "jack" is more typically synonymous with "female."