MHF4 To SMA-female Cable: 1 inch, 2 inch, 4 in, 6 in, 8 in, 10 in, 1-FT, 14-in, 16-in, 18-in, 24-inches
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
Length options: 2-inches, 4-inches, 6 inches, 8-inches, 10-inches, 12-inches, 14-inch, 16-inch, 18-inch
Compatibility with wireless applications: All of our MHF4 cables and SMA cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible, suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Free of heavy metals and compliant with ROHS and REACH.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MHF and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure.
- SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- SMA Gender Determination: Key Point
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
- More details regarding SMA gender determination.
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA female connector is also called "jack" and SMA-male is also called "plug."
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
Cable type is 1.13mm Mini-coaxial (50 Ohm).
MHF4 miniature RF coaxial connector is the smallest mini RF connector in the world. Only 1.2mm low profile, MHF4 IPEX/IPX connector provides good working performance in various application of Wireless LAN.
- 1.2mm Mated Height
- Fully Compatible with Murata HSC series, and I-PEX (IPEX, IPX) MHF4, 100% Equivalent
- SMT type coaxial receptacle and Mating plug cable connector
- Small form factor and low profile 1.2mm Max. Mating Height
- Applicable cable: 0.81mm RF coaxial cable
- High productivity: Easy cable termination by “i-Fit” without soldering
- Application Technology: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n, WiMax, Zigbee, Bluetooth Wireless
- Fulfills the rigorous requirements of high frequency data transmission in digital world. Constructed with advanced mechanical-components and supreme-grade Teflon coax cable, Delivers high electrical performance of typical 1.3 max V.S.W.R. at 6.0 GHz, while providing for a sturdy interconnection engagement in a slim form factor of 2.0mm x 2.0mm footprint by 1.2mm mated height.
- Space Economy: 2.0mm x 2.0mm PCB footprint, mated height of 1.2 mm
- Teflon Cables: Silver plated center conductor, Teflon dielectric and jacket
- PCB socket: Integral molded construction ensures product reliability.
- Sturdy connection: Lead-in and interlock features among mating pair ensure solid coupling.
- Accessory: Insertion/Extraction tool, test adapters for connection to MCH cable head and PCB connector.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES