RP-SMA Female To RP-SMA Female Right Angle Adapter
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.05 LBS
RP-SMA female on both sides, at a right-angle to each other.
- This RP-SMA gender changer has a female connector on each end: Enables connection of two RP-SMA male connectors
- Brand new, gold-plated, high quality adapter from ISO 9001 facilities.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant. All of our antenna cables and adapters are compliant with the RoHS & REACH restrictions on content of lead, other heavy metals and toxins.
RP-SMA Female Connector Characteristics and Details
RP-SMA female diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA-female Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- RP-SMA-female connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector: RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES:
- RP-SMA adapters
- RP-SMA right angle adapters and cables
- RP-SMA extension cables
- RP-SMA male to male antenna cables
- SMA Adapters
- SMA Extension Cables Male-Female
- SMA Male to male cables
- SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC test before we ship them.
Write a Review