RP-SMA-male to SMA-female Adapter for antenna cables
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
RP-SMA-male to SMA-female Adapter
Adapter: RP-SMA-male to SMA-female: This adapter has an RP-SMA male connector on one end, and has a female SMA connector on the other end.
- RP-SMA male has a socket (not a pin). SMA-female also has a socket (not a pin).
- RP-SMA and SMA are both round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching , makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards : 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
Adapter materials composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
- RP-SMA adapters
- RP SMA right angle adapters and cables
- RPSMA extension cables
- RPSMA male to male antenna cables
- SMA Adapters
- SMA Extension Cables Male-Female
- SMA Male to male cables
- SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC test before we ship them.
Write a Review