RP-SMA-male to SMA-female Adapter for antenna cables
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
- RP-SMA male has a socket (not a pin). SMA-female also has a socket (not a pin).
- RP-SMA and SMA are both round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
Adapter materials composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- RP-SMA adapters
- RP SMA right angle adapters and cables
- RPSMA extension cables
- RPSMA male to male antenna cables
- SMA Adapters
- SMA Extension Cables Male-Female
- SMA Male to male cables
- SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC test before we ship them.