RP-SMA male to RP-TNC male Adapter
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
ADAPTER: RP-SMA (male) to RP-TNC (male)
- Adapter has RP-SMA (male) connector on one end and RP-TNC (male) connector on the other end
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA male and RP-TNC male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Gold-plated brass body.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- High quality adapter from ISO 9001 facilities.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of RP-SMA male connectors:
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content (ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
TNC is a round screw-type connector, with nickel-plated brass.
- Nickel-plated brass is the best plating-alloy for corrosion-resistance.
- TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, RP-TNC has a screw-down type connector.
- TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
- High quality connectors, precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities.
- Gender of TNC and N connectors is counter-intuitive.
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES:
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC test before we ship them.
Write a Review