RP-SMA male to RP-TNC male Adapter
- 0.07 LBS
ADAPTER: RP-SMA(male) to RP-TNC(male)
- Adapter has RP-SMA (male) connector on one end and RP-TNC (male) connector on the other end
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA male and RP-TNC male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Gold-plated brass body.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- High quality adapter from ISO 9001 facilities.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Gold-plated brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RP-TNC is a round screw-type connector. RP-TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, TNC has a screw-down type connector. RP-TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
RP-SMA male connectors: Characteristics
- RP-SMA male and female Diameter:
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are). In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16": Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA female connector is also referred to as a "jack". It has a socket.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- One end fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector: RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA
- One end fits items that have an RP-TNC (female) connector: RP-TNC = Reverse Polarity TNC
Gender of RP-SMA and RP-TNC is counter-intuitive in two ways: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside (same for RP-TNC).
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
Click here for more details regarding RP-SMA & RP-TNC gender determination.
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES: