RP-SMA male to RP-TNC male Adapter
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
ADAPTER: RP-SMA(male) to RP-TNC(male)
- Adapter has RP-SMA (male) connector on one end and RP-TNC (male) connector on the other end
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA male and RP-TNC male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Gold-plated brass body.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- High quality adapter from ISO 9001 facilities.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Gold-plated brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RP-TNC is a round screw-type connector. RP-TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, TNC has a screw-down type connector. RP-TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
RP-SMA male connectors: Characteristics
- RP-SMA male and female Diameter:
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are). In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16": Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA female connector is also referred to as a "jack". It has a socket.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- One end fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector: RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA
- One end fits items that have an RP-TNC (female) connector: RP-TNC = Reverse Polarity TNC
Gender of RP-SMA and RP-TNC is counter-intuitive in two ways: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside (same for RP-TNC).
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
Click here for more details regarding RP-SMA & RP-TNC gender determination.
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES: