SMA-male To RP-SMA-female Adapter: For Antenna Cable
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
SMA-male To RP-SMA-female Adapter
SMA (male) to RP-SMA (female) antenna cables for wireless / WiFi networks and other RF applications
- This adapter has an SMA male connector on one end, and has a female RP-SMA connector on the other end.
- Both ends of this adapter have pins (neither end has a socket).
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of ourantenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors .
RP-SMA and SMA are both round screw-type connectors , with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
RP-SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
COMPATIBILITY AND GENDER DETERMINATION
- RP-SMA connector fits items that have a (female) RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA) jack/connector.
- SMA connector fits items that have a (female) SMA jack/connector. Gender of SMA refers to the pins inside-not the threads: SMA male has threads on inside.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways:
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male and SMA male have threads on inside.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES:
- RP-SMA adapters
- RP SMA right angle adapters and cables
- RP-SMA extension cables
- RP-SMA male to male antenna cables
- SMA Adapters
- SMA Extension Cables Male-Female
- SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC test before we ship them.
It works, fast delivery by USPS