SMA-male To RP-SMA-female Adapter: For Antenna Cable
- 0.07 LBS
Adapter: SMA (male) to RP-SMA (female) antenna cables for wireless / WiFi networks and other RF applications
- This adapter has an SMA male connector on one end, and has a female RP-SMA connector on the other end.
- Both ends of this adapter have pins (neither end has a socket)
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
RP-SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass, which is the most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
COMPATIBILITY AND GENDER DETERMINATION
- RP-SMA connector fits items that have a (female) RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA) jack/connector.
- SMA connector fits items that have a (female) SMA jack/connector. Gender of SMA refers to the pins inside-not the threads: SMA male has threads on inside.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways:
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male and SMA male have threads on inside.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES:
It works, fast delivery by USPS