N-male to RP-SMA female Adapter for Antenna Cables
- In stock
- 0.13 LBS
RF Adapter: RP-SMA female to N-male
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor applications.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Allows interconnection of devices with N female and RP-SMA male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
Compatibility with wireless applications: Our RF antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes them compatible and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Adapter materials composition:
- Weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated for low signal loss
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
N-male Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- N connectors ares nickel-plated brass.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-type adapters feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- RP-SMA female and male diameter:
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin, as you might expect, because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity". The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack".
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.
- RP SMA is also known as SMA RP, SMA-R, SMA-RP, SMA R
- RP-SMA male to male antenna cables
- RP-SMA right angle adapters and cables: Cables w/ RP-SMA connectors w/ right-angle & bulkhead nut & washer for the female connector
- RP-SMA extension cables
- N-type male To N-type male Cables
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC test before we ship them.