RP-SMA Male to RP-SMA Female Right Angle Adapter
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
RP-SMA-male connector on one end, and
RP-SMA-female on the other end, in a 90 degree configuration.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
Brand new, gold-plated, high quality connector from ISO 9001 facilities.
RP-SMA connectors composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Gold-Plated Brass
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Connectors fit items that have a RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity [RP] SMA) jack/connector. RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
1.The gender is referring toThe pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
2. "RP" stands for reverse polarization -The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors, without an adapter.
Great product, I order these several times a year. Online ordering is very quick and easy. Very good about getting the product right out the door.
We have received a boost of 12Db just by switching to this connector. been a great boon to us and our customers.
These are ideal for turning the antenna on a UniFi Outdoor WAP 90 degrees so that it can be mounted in a horizontal manner. Otherwise you're limited to wall-mount only. They work great.