RP-SMA Male to RP-SMA Female Right Angle Adapter
- 0.07 LBS
RP-SMA-male connector on one end, and
RP-SMA-female on the other end, in a 90 degree configuration.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Brand new, gold-plated, high quality connector from ISO 9001 facilities.
RP-SMA connectors composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Gold-Plated Brass
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Connectors fit items that have a RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity [RP] SMA) jack/connector. RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
1.The gender is referring toThe pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
2. "RP" stands for reverse polarization -The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors, without an adapter.
Click here for more details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
Great product, I order these several times a year. Online ordering is very quick and easy. Very good about getting the product right out the door.
We have received a boost of 12Db just by switching to this connector. been a great boon to us and our customers.
These are ideal for turning the antenna on a UniFi Outdoor WAP 90 degrees so that it can be mounted in a horizontal manner. Otherwise you're limited to wall-mount only. They work great.