RP-SMA Female To Female Coupler Adapter Gender-Changer Connector
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
RP-SMA Female To Female Coupler Adapter
RP-SMA female on both sides: This RP-SMA gender changer has a female connector on each end: Enables connection of two RP-SMA male connectors.
RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Brand new, gold-plated, high quality connectors from ISO 9001 facilities. ROHS compliant.
RP-SMA female diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole (if you are mounting it on a panel using a bulkhead
Adapter Composition: Our RP-SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Connector Body: Gold-Plated Brass.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways:
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA female has threads on outside.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC test before we ship them.
RP-SMA Adapter does the trick!
Your company was the only one I found that carried this item. The price was right!! Prompt order fulfillment.