SMA male to RP-SMA-male Adapter Coupler
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
RF ADAPTER: SMA MALE To RP-SMA MALE for antenna cable
- This adapter has an SMA (male) connector on one end and a RP-SMA male connector on the other end.
- Enables connection of an RP-SMA (female) connector to a SMA (female) connector.
- The connector on left in photo is SMA (male) and connector on right is RP-SMA(male)
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
Gender of RF connectors is counter-intuitive: Read more about this
RP-SMA and SMA connectors composition:
- Connector Body: Gold-Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
GENDER of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring toThe pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
- Click here for more details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES:
This product was exactly as described and exactly what I was looking for. The construct appears to be good quality (only time will tell on that). I am very satisfied with my order.
The fittings are nicely finished and work as expected. I bought an extra just in case, but these fit tightly and are well cast.