SMA-female to RP-SMA-female Adapter for antenna cables
(You save )
- 0.07 LBS
Adapter: SMA-female to RP-SMA-female
- This adapter has an SMA female connector on one end, and has a female RP-SMA connector on the other end.
- RP-SMA-female end of this adapter has a pin, SMA-female end has a socket.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RP-SMA-female and SMA-female connectors: Characteristics / Composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- RP-SMA and SMA female Diameter:
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16": Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are). In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
- RP-SMA and SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connector fits items that have a (female) RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA) jack/connector. RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA
- SMA connector fits items that have a (male) SMA jack/connector.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways:
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male and SMA male have threads on inside.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES:
Write a Review