RP-SMA Right Angle male To SMA-Female Adapter
- In stock
- 0.01 LBS
ADAPTER: RP-SMA MALE To SMA FEMALE, at Right Angle
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
RP-SMA and SMA connectors; composition:
- Connector Body:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Gender of RP-SMA connectors is counter-intuitive: Read more about this
Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- SMA Female has threads on the outside
As anyone would expect.
Friendly and patient service reps help me find the right part the first time! (After trying to figure it out myself and getting it wrong 3 times) Next time, I know who to ask BEFORE I buy! Thanks Data Alliance!