RP-SMA female To RP-TNC female Adapter for Antenna Cable
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
RP-SMA female To RP-TNC female Adapter
ADAPTER: RP-SMA FEMALE To RP-TNC FEMALE
- Adapter has RP-SMA (female) connector on one end and RP-TNC (male) connector on the other end.
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA male and RP-TNC male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- High quality adapter from ISO 9001 facilities.
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from DC 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass, which is the most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RP-TNC is a round screw-type connector. RP-TNC is similar to BNC except that where as BNC has a slotted mating collar, TNC has a screw-down type connector. RP-TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
RP-SMA female connectors: Characteristics
GENDER DETERMINATION: GENDER of RP-SMA and RP-TNC IS COUNTER-INTUITIVE in two ways:
- The gender is referring to the coaxial-cable pins on the inside-not to the threads.
- RP-SMA female has threads on outside.
- RP-TNC female has threads on outside.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES
- RP-SMA adapters
- RP SMA right angle adapters and cables
- RP-SMA extension cables
- RP-SMA male to male antenna cables
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC test before we ship them.