Adapter RP-SMA Female To RP-SMA Female: Waterproof O-Ring Bulkhead
- In stock
- 0.02 LBS
- RP-SMA female on both sides: One side has a large-sized bulkhead nut (outer diameter of the nut is 12.70mm) - much larger than the standard bulkhead for RP-SMA.
- A red O-ring is included, to make a waterproof seal in the port of a enclosure or panel
- The thicker middle section (where the bulkhead nut resides) has a flat element to prevent turning while inserted in the panel (known as "d hole")
- Enables connection / coupling of two RP-SMA male connectors: Bulkhead Feedthrough Adapter.
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- IP68 waterproof rating.
- ORING is UL Listed.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Suitable for machine to machine and communication applications such as telemetry, remote monitoring and mesh networking applications.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
Our RP-SMA Female to RP-SMA Female Adapters' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible, suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of RP-SMA male connectors:
RP-SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer for mounting & waterproofing:
- You can use this hardware to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
RP-SMA female and male diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
RP-SMA Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities.
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC tests before we ship them.
It was exactly what I needed it fits perfectly, works perfectly, mounts perfectly. I order another one actually already.