Adapter RP-SMA Female To RP-SMA Female: Waterproof O-Ring Bulkhead
- In stock
- 0.02 LBS
- RP-SMA female on both sides: One side has a large-sized bulkhead nut (outer diameter of the nut is 12.70mm) - much larger than the standard bulkhead for RP-SMA.
- A red O-ring is included, to make a waterproof seal in the port of a enclosure or panel
- The thicker middle section (where the bulkhead nut resides) has a flat element to prevent turning while inserted in the panel (known as "d hole")
- Enables connection / coupling of two RP-SMA male connectors: Bulkhead Feedthrough Adapter.
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- IP68 waterproof rating.
Brand new, gold-plated, high quality connector from ISO 9001 facilities. Lead-free and ROHS compliant. The O-ring is silicone.
RP-SMA female & hex-nut specs / diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16". RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16"
- Outer diameter of the hex-nut is 12.70mm.
- If you need to cut a hole for this adapter: The diameter of the RP-SMA-female (including threads) is 6mm.
- If you need more detailed specs please contact us.
RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
RP-SMA connector composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body:
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Connector fits items that have a (male) RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity [RP] SMA) jack/connector. RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways:
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA female has threads on outside.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
It was exactly what I needed it fits perfectly, works perfectly, mounts perfectly. I order another one actually already.