RocketDish RD-5G31-AC airMAX ac Bridge, Point-to-Point Dish Antenna Ubiquiti
- In stock
- 10.00 LBS
Rocket M5 and AirMax BaseStation Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M5's on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
- AirMax BaseStation 5GHz Sector
- Sector Antenna
- Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount (for the Airmax BaseStation Model only)
- Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
- RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Mounting (for the Rocket M5) and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
OVERVIEWRocketDish RD-5G31-AC is a high class 2x2 Bridge Dish Antenna specially designed to integrate with RockketM radios. To get high performance use pairing of RocketMS radio with the RocketDish antenna.RocketDish is specially designed RD-5G31-AC with high isolation and Front-to-Back (F/B) ratio. Made to improve Signal to-Noise Ratio (S/N or SNR) and reduce the interference from other transmitters in the area mostly on the same tower station. It helps to get improved S/N ratio, which allows a higher-order modulation to be used, for example, 256QAM rather than 16QAM. It increases the number of bits per second for a fixed bandwidth, which is also known as the data rate.FEATURES:
- The RocketDish RD-5G31-AC provides
- Enhanced co-location
- Better performance
- Additional range
SPECIFICATIONS: RD-5G31-AC Antenna Characteristics
- Dimensions: 748 x 748 x 349 mm (29.45 x 29.45 x 13.74 in)*
- Weight: 7.6 kg (16.76 lb) (Mount Included)*
- Frequency Range : 5.1 - 5.8 GHz
- Gain: 31 dBi
- Max.VSWR: 1.4:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 1,028 N @ 200 km/h (231 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 35 dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
- Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Scalability, High: capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance: Capable of high?speed, carrier-class links.
- Ruggedized mounting: The mounting bracket is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
- Reduced weight: The dish and mounting brackets are made of lightweight aluminum.
- Convenient installation: The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
- Radium and shroud: The included random protect the inner components, while the metal shroud protects the cables and connectors from natures harshest elements.
- Dish, mounting brackets, and fasteners: For superior corrosion resistance, the dish and mounting brackets are powder coated, and the fasteners are made of stainless steel.
- Protocol Support
- Ubiquiti Channelization
- Spectral Width Adjustment
- ACK Auto-Timing
- AAP Technology
- Multi-Language Support
- Waterfall: Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
- Waveform: Aggregate energy collected.
- Real-time: Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
- Recording: Automate airView to record and report results.
- Network MapMonitor Device Status
- Mass Firmware Upgrade
- Web UI Access
- Manage Groups of Devices
- Task Scheduling
|Frequency Range||4.90-5.90 GHz|
|Cross-pol Isolation||22dB min|
|Hpol Beamwidth (6dB)||72 deg.|
|Vpol Beamwidth (6dB)||93 deg|
|Elevation Beamwidth||8 deg.|
|Electrical Downtilt||4 deg.|
|ETSI Specification||EN 302 326 DN2|
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.