Antenna Dual-Band 2dBi 2.4GHz / 5GHz Omnidirectional: RP-SMA
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 19 and get 1% off
- Buy 20 - 39 and get 2% off
- Buy 40 - 59 and get 3% off
- Buy 60 - 79 and get 5% off
- Buy 80 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 199 and get 7% off
- Buy 200 - 299 and get 10% off
- Buy 300 - 499 and get 15% off
- Buy 500 - 999 and get 20% off
- Buy 1000 - 1999 and get 22% off
- Buy 2000 or above and get 25% off
- Sends WiFi / wireless signal high and low enough to reach 2 levels of a building.
- Omni dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector of radio or client device
- Bottom section of "right angle" version has articulating angle that can be adjusted to 90-degrees or other angle.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at < 1.5 (lower VSWR is better), and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have RP-SMA antenna jacks
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in a laptop case.
Features & applications
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor wireless gear with RP-SMA-female.
|V.S.W.R:||<=2.0:1 This low V.S.W.R is indicative of an efficient, high-performance antenna|
|Dimensions:||L200 x W13.7 x H13.7mm|
|Operating temperature range:||-40 to 85 °C|
|Vibration:||10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2hours|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA are also called "plugs" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of SMA male and RP-SMA male connectors:
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content (ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas.
COMPATIBLE MOUNTS & TECH SUPPORT PAGES
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.