Antenna: 5.1 - 5.8 GHz 12dBi Omni; Mounts: pole, wall. N-f. Waterproof
- In stock
- 1.70 LBS
12dBi Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
This antenna is waterproof and will last in a marine / salt spray environment for about 1 year, before showing signs of corrosion (the chrome plating on the base bubbles and peels off). Comes with mounts for pole or wall.
- Frequency range: 5.1 - 5.8 GHz
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Designed for WiFi / Wireless networking 802.11ac
- Capable of extending your wireless range of up to one mile.
- Mounting options: Wall or pole.
- Suitable for outdoor Access Point / Router with N-type connector (such as Ubiquiti BulletM2HP)
- Fiberglass antenna suitable for marina / boating / yacht
- We offer a magnetic base that holds this antenna upright & has a cable to RP-SMA-male connector
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
COMPATIBILITY: List of Compatible Products
N-female connector fits items that have an N-male jack/connector.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture (on the right: N-female connector as on the antenna) and note it is correct.The gender is refers to the pins inside-not the threads. N-female has threads on outside. Click here for more details regarding N-connector gender determination.
Compatible with Ubiquiti BulletM5HP
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: See radiation pattern images
|Frequency range||5100 ~ 5800MHZ|
|Gain (dBi)||12 dBi|
|HPBW / horizontal||360 degrees|
|HPBW / vertical||25 degrees|
|Max Power handling||50W|
|Antenna Connector||N FEMALE|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Lightning Protection||Direct Ground|
|Dimensions||Length 500mm x W32mm x H32mm|
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
I used these in a mimo array with great results.