Antenna Dual-Band 2.4-2.5GHz 5-6GHz 4dBi Omnidirectional Flat RP-SMA SMA
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA (female) connector of access point, bridge, client, or booster
- Bottom section of antenna has hinged joint that bends up to 90-degrees. Can be used either straight or with joint-bend.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional dual band antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4GHz and the 5.8GHz frequencies, its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
Features and Applications
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
|Frequency & Gain|| 3dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 2400~2500MHz
4dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 5000~6000MHz
|Dimensions||Length: 160mm W17.8. Diameter at base: 13.7mm|
| Antenna Type
||Dipole Flat type|
|Max Power||50 watts|
|Operation Temperature||-40? ~ +65|
|Storage Temperature||-40? ~ +80|
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
COMPATIBLE MOUNTS & TECH SUPPORT PAGES
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax