Antenna Dual-Band 2.4-2.5GHz 5-6GHz 4dBi Omnidirectional Flat RP-SMA SMA
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
Antenna Dual-Band OmniDirectional
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA (female) connector of access point, bridge, client, or booster
- Bottom section of antenna has hinged joint that bends up to 90-degrees. Can be used either straight or with joint-bend.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional dual band antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4GHz and the 5.8GHz frequencies, its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
Features and Applications
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
|Frequency & Gain||3dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 2400~2500MHz
4dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 5000~6000MHz
|Dimensions||Length: 160mm W17.8. Diameter at base: 13.7mm
(6.3 x .70 x .54 in)
| Antenna Type
|Max Power||50 watts|
|Operation Temperature||-40? ~ +65|
|Storage Temperature||-40? ~ +80|
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas.
COMPATIBLE MOUNTS & TECH SUPPORT PAGES
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.