Antenna 5.1 ~ 5.8GHz 5dBi Omni-Directional Waterproof Dipole w/RP-SMA straight
(You save )
- 0.32 LBS
- IP65 waterproof rating.
- Designed for WiFi wireless communications in the 5.1 ~ 5.8GHz band.
- If you need this antenna but with a bendable / articulating base-area, see sku A5D5RA
- See magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
|Type||Dipole antenna: Omni directional, straight (no right angle)|
|Beamwidth||H-Plane: 360 degrees; E-Plane: 36 degrees|
|Maximum Power||1 Watt|
|Connector||RP-SMA (Reverse-Polarity SMA)|
|Cable||Cable is not applicable (does not come with a cable)|
|Operating Temperature||-30 celcius to +60 celcius|
|Material: Radome Tube:||TPE|
|Material: Radome Base||ABS|
|IP rating (waterproof)||IP67|
|ROHS||Yes - Compliant|
|Manufacturer's Part #||A5D5|
Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways:
- Gender of threaded connectors is counter intuitive because: The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads.
- Connectors with "RP" in the name are further complicated by the "reverse polarization" (RP):
- The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
- If the documentation refers to the connector as "reverse ____":
- This is the same as RP-____ (e.g, "reverse SMA & = RP-SMA)
Write a Review