Antenna 5.1 ~ 5.8GHz 5dBi Omni-Directional Waterproof Dipole w/RP-SMA straight
- In stock
- 0.32 LBS
Omni-Directional Waterproof Dipole Antenna
Omni-directional dipole antenna with a straight, non-bendable base with RP-SMA male connector
- IP65 waterproof rating.
- Designed for WiFi wireless communications in the 5.1 ~ 5.8GHz band.
- If you need this antenna but with a bendable / articulating base-area, see sku A5D5RA
- See magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
Omni directional dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 5100~5800MHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at < 2.0 (lower VSWR is better), and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 5GHz Frequency Band: Suitable for 802.11ac WiFi and any other wireless application that uses the 5100 - 5800 GHz frequency band.
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have RP-SMA antenna jacks
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in a laptop case.
Features & applications
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor wireless gear with RP-SMA-female.
|Type||Dipole antenna: Omni directional, straight (no right angle)|
|Beamwidth||H-Plane: 360 degrees; E-Plane: 36 degrees|
|Maximum Power||1 Watt|
|Connector||RP-SMA (Reverse-Polarity SMA)|
|Cable||Cable is not applicable (does not come with a cable)|
|Operating Temperature||-30 Celsius to +60 Celsius|
|Material: Radome Tube:||TPE|
|Material: Radome Base||ABS|
|IP rating (waterproof)||IP67|
|ROHS||Yes - Compliant|
|Manufacturer's Part #||A5D5|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connector is also called a "jack".
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of RP-SMA male connectors:
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content (ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.