Antenna 5.1 ~ 5.8GHz 3dBi OmniDirectional w/RP-SMA-male straight
- 0.05 LBS
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 5.8GHz frequency band, its low broadband VSWR at < 1.8, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all 5.8GHz frequency applications, including, 802.11AC
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Adhesive Mount is included for wall or pole mounting.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor wireless gear with RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector.
- ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
RP-SMA-male Connector Composition: RP-SMA-male connector is precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
ROHS compliant, Lead-free
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Range & Radiation Patterns of Antennas
- Suction Cup Mounts for Omnidirectional Antennas
- WiFi Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax