Antenna 5.1 ~ 5.8GHz 3dBi OmniDirectional w/RP-SMA-male straight
- In stock
- 0.05 LBS
Omni directional dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 5.8GHz frequency band, its low broadband VSWR at < 1.8, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all 5.8GHz frequency applications, including, 802.11AC
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor wireless gear with RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector.
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of SMA male and RP-SMA male connectors:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Range & Radiation Patterns of Antennas
- Suction Cup Mounts for Omnidirectional Antennas
- WiFi Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.