Antenna Dual-Band 2.4GHz 5GHz 5dBi Omnidirectional w/ RP-SMA connector
- In stock
- 0.10 LBS
Antenna Dual-Band Omnidirectional
5 dBi Dual Band Antenna with RP-SMA (male) connector Omni Directional
- Sends WiFi / wireless signal high and low enough to reach 2 levels of a building.
- Omni dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector of radio or client device
- Bottom section of "right angle" version has articulating angle that can be adjusted to 90-degrees or other angle.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional dual band antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4GHz and the 5.8GHz frequencies, its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications.
RP-SMA Connector Composition: Our RP-SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
|Frequency||2400 ~ 2500MHz
5150 ~ 5850MHz
|Antenna Gain||5dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 2400~2500MHz
5dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 5150~5850MHz
|Efficiency||>81% @ 2400 ~ 2500MHz
>73% @ 5150~5850MHz
|Environmental||Operation Temperature: -40C ~ +65C
Storage Temperature: -40C ~ +80C
ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna).
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA are also called "plugs" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas .
COMPATIBLE MOUNTS & TECH SUPPORT PAGES
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
Better than the original antennas
The original Linksys antennas worked great but were so flimsy they all easily broke. When I asked Linksys how much replacements were they said $99. These were a fraction of the price, are much sturdier, and work better than the originals.
Great looking & quality
I bought two of these to add to a desktop which is small enough to see these antennae all the time. They are nice looking antennae that work great.