Antenna Dual-Band 2.4GHz 5GHz 5dBi Omnidirectional w/ RP-SMA connector
- 0.10 LBS
5 dBi Dual Band Antenna with RP-SMA (male) connector Omni Directional
- Sends WiFi / wireless signal high and low enough to reach 2 levels of a building.
- Omni dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector of radio or client device
- Bottom section of "right angle" version has articulating angle that can be adjusted to 90-degrees or other angle.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional dual band antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4GHz and the 5.8GHz frequencies, its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications.
ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna).
|Frequency|| 2400 ~ 2500MHz
5150 ~ 5850MHz
|Antenna Gain|| 5dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 2400~2500MHz
5dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 5150~5850MHz
|Efficiency|| >81% @ 2400 ~ 2500MHz
>73% @ 5150~5850MHz
|Environmental|| Operation Temperature: -40C ~ +65C
Storage Temperature: -40C ~ +80C
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
COMPATIBLE MOUNTS & TECH SUPPORT PAGES
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
The original Linksys antennas worked great but were so flimsy they all easily broke. When I asked Linksys how much replacements were they said $99. These were a fraction of the price, are much sturdier, and work better than the originals.
I bought two of these to add to a desktop which is small enough to see these antennae all the time. They are nice looking antennae that work great.