Antenna Dual-Band 2.4 / 5.8GHz OmniDirectional 2/4dBi Weatherproof. RP-SMA. Thru-Hole Mount
- In stock
- 0.30 LBS
Very compact, miniature omni-directional dual-band antenna tuned for 2400-2500MHz and 5100-5800GHz applications
Screw-Mount / "Through-hole mount" on back of antenna:
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of 11mm diameter (plus or minus 0.8mm). Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Threaded part of mount is 8mm long. Panel-Hole Cutout for Through-Hole Stud-Mount: Diameter 11mm plus or minus 0.8mm. The thread is M11*1.0P
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 8mm long screw thread.
- Supplied with a 10cm cable to allow flexible mounting positioning
- Technology: WiFi / WLAN / Bluetooth/ ZigBee
- Frequencies: 2.4 - 2.5GHz & 5.1 - 5.9GHz operating frequencies
- Gain: 2dBi at 2.4GHz / 4dBi at 5GHz
- Beamwidth: H-Plane: 360-degrees (omni-directional).
- E-Plane: 68-degrees
- Style: Low-profile
- Connector: RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA)
- Cable & Connector
- Length from base of through-hole stud to connector: 10cm
- Cable type is RG174. We can make the cable the length of your choice for orders of 20 or more.
- Connector: RP-SMA-male connector. We can provide with other connector types for orders of 20 or more
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Max power: 1 Watt
- VSWR: <= 2.0
- ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant: Antenna, cable and connector.
UL certification / rating of the flammability of the antenna housing (ABS):
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
- Durable: Radome is made of ABS, for a weather-resistant, long lasting antenna
- Compact, cylinder-shaped antenna with diameter of 22mm and height of 22mm: This antenna will fit comfortably on to most surfaces.
We have a 2.4GHz version of this antenna with gain of 2.5dBi at 2.4GHz.
Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them: Commonly used in a host of WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations.