Antenna Dual-Band 2.4 / 5.8GHz OmniDirectional 2/4dBi Weatherproof. RP-SMA. Thru-Hole Mount
- In stock
- 0.30 LBS
Antenna Dual-Band 2.4 / 5.8GHz OmniDirectional
Very compact, miniature omni-directional dual-band antenna tuned for 2400-2500MHz and 5100-5800GHz applications
Screw-Mount / "Through-hole mount" on back of antenna:
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of 11mm diameter (plus or minus 0.8mm). Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Threaded part of mount is 8mm long. Panel-Hole Cutout for Through-Hole Stud-Mount: Diameter 11mm plus or minus 0.8mm. The thread is M11*1.0P
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 8mm long screw thread.
- Supplied with a 10cm cable to allow flexible mounting positioning
This low cost antenna performs satisfactorily for many customers that do not need to expose the antenna to a rigors in the application: Best for applications in which the antenna remains stationary and/or the cable and connector are not stressed or subjected to rigors.
- The antenna casing is durable. The cable is not as durable as the casing.
- This antenna is best for customers that want a low-cost antenna for applications that do not expose the antenna's cable and connector on the cable, to rigors over time.
- We can offer a version with a more durable cable / connector, if needed for your application: If you need an especially durable cable for a qty order, please contact customer service and we can offer a version with a more durable cable.
|Technology:||WiFi / WLAN / Bluetooth/ ZigBee|
|Frequencies:||2.4 - 2.5GHz & 5.1 - 5.9GHz|
|Gain:||2dBi at 2.4GHz / 4dBi at 5GHz|
|Connector:||RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA)|
|Cable & Connector:||
|Max power:||1 Watt|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant: Antenna, cable and connector.
- UL certification / rating of the flammability of the antenna housing (ABS):
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
- Durable: Radome is made of ABS, for a weather-resistant, long lasting antenna
- Compact, cylinder-shaped antenna with diameter of 22mm and height of 22mm: This antenna will fit comfortably on to most surfaces.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA . Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination .
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a " jack ."
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector .
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector (s).
- Composition of RP-SMA male connectors :
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content ( ROHS Compliant )
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge , USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors .
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
We have a 2.4GHz version of this antenna with gain of 2.5dBi at 2.4GHz.
Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them: Commonly used in a host of WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations.