Antenna 2.4GHz 10dBi OmniDirectional WiFi; Mounts pole, wall. N-f | Waterproof
- 1.00 LBS
- Jan 3
Outdoor 10dBi Omni-Directional fiberglass antenna with N-female connector
- Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
- Marine antenna: This antenna can be used for marine use, but in a salt-water environment, the antenna often will begin to corrode after a year or possibly less: The chrome plating on the base bubbles and peels off: Our customers that us this antenna for marine use, find that the low cost and fact that it lasts about a year without any issue, in a marine environment, makes it suitable: The antenna is cost-effective enough even considering that they replace the antenna when the corrosion begins.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
Features and Applications
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Capable of extending your wireless range of up to 650 m (2,132ft).
- Mount is included for wall or pole mounting.
- Suitable for outdoor Access Point / Router with N-type connector (such as Ubiquiti BulletM2HP)
- Frequency range: 2.4G - 2.5 GHz
- Fiberglass antenna
- Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna).
GENDER DETERMINATION: The gender of N connectors is counter-intuitive: Observe picture & note it is correct.The gender refers to the pins inside, rather than the threads. N-female has threads on outside. Click here for more details regarding N-connector gender determination
|Frequency range||2400 ~ 2500MHZ|
|Gain (dBi)||10 dBi|
|HPBW / horizontal||360 degrees|
|HPBW / vertical||25 degrees|
|Max Power handling||50W|
|Antenna Connector||N FEMALE|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Temperature||-40C ~+ 80C|
|Lightning Protection||Direct Ground|
|Dimensions||Length 850mm x W34mm x H34mm|
SMALLER VERSIONS OF THIS SAME ANTENNA: