Antenna 2.4GHz OmniDirectional 2.5dBi Weatherproof. RP-SMA. Thru-Hole Mount. WiFi, BlueTooth
- 0.30 LBS
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of 11mm diameter (plus or minus 0.8mm). Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Threaded part of mount is 8mm long. Panel-Hole Cutout for Through-Hole Stud-Mount: Diameter 11mm plus or minus 0.8mm. The thread is M11*1.0P
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 8mm long screw thread
- Supplied with a 10cm cable to allow flexible mounting positioning
- Technology: WiFi / WLAN / Bluetooth/ ZigBee
- Frequency: 2.4 to 2.5
- Gain: 2.5 dBi
- Beamwidth: H-Plane: 360-degrees (omni-directional). V-Plane: 67-degrees
- Style: Low-profile
- Connector: RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Cable & Connector:
- Length from base of through-hole stud to connector: 10cm
- Cable type is RG174. We can make the cable the length of your choice for orders of 20 or more.
- Connector: RP-SMA-male connector. We can provide with other connector types for orders of 20 or more
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Max power: 1 Watt
- VSWR: <= 2.0
- Beamwidth: H-Plane: 360-degrees. E-Plane: 68 degrees.
- Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant: Antenna, cable and connector.
UL certification / rating of the flammability of the antenna housing (ABS):
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
- Durable: Radome is made of ABS, for a weather-resistant, long lasting antenna
- Compact, cylinder-shaped antenna for band 2.4-2.5 WiFi / WLAN / Bluetooth / Zigbee frequencies. Diameter of 22mm and height of 22mm: This antenna will fit comfortably on to most surfaces.
Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them: Commonly used in a host of WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.