Antenna 2.4GHz OmniDirectional 2.5dBi Weatherproof. RP-SMA. Thru-Hole Mount. WiFi, BlueTooth
- In stock
- 0.30 LBS
Antenna 2.4GHz OmniDirectional 2.5dBi Weatherproof
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of 11mm diameter (plus or minus 0.8mm). Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Threaded part of mount is 8mm long. Panel-Hole Cutout for Through-Hole Stud-Mount: Diameter 11mm plus or minus 0.8mm. The thread is M11*1.0P
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 8mm long screw thread
- Supplied with a 10cm cable to allow flexible mounting positioning
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications : This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 GHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at < 2.0 (lower VSWR is better), and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear , makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M : Bluetooth , ZigBee , and ISM . Since it is vertically polarized , it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have RP-SMA antenna jacks
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in a laptop case.
Features & applications
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor wireless gear with RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector.
|Technology:||WiFi / WLAN / Bluetooth/ ZigBee|
|Frequency:||2.4 to 2.5|
|Beamwidth:||H-Plane: 360-degrees (omni-directional). V-Plane: 67-degrees|
|Connector:||RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA)|
|Cable & Connector:||
|Max power:||1 Watt|
|Beamwidth:||H-Plane: 360-degrees. E-Plane: 68 degrees.|
|Durable:||Radome is made of ABS, for a weather-resistant, long lasting antenna|
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant: Antenna, cable and connector.
Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them: Commonly used in a host of WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA . Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination .
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connector is called a "jack".
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector .
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector (s).
- Composition of RP-SMA male connectors :
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content ( ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors .
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.