Antenna 2.4GHz OmniDirectional WiFi 5dBi N-Female. "Rubber Duck"
- 0.38 LBS
- RoHS Compliant
- Low V.S.W.R / Low Loss Design
- High Efficiency and Sensitivity
- Low Loss RF Coaxial Connector Cable Feed
- Matching Free Design
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.3, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
|Frequency Range||2400MHz - 2500MHz|
|Antenna Type||Co-linear Dipole|
|Gain (MAX)||5 dBi|
|Maximum Power||10 Watts|
|Vertical Beamwidth||40 Deg|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||360 Deg|
|Antenna Weight (G.W)||44g / 0.5|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +65|