Antenna 2.4GHz OmniDirectional WiFi 5dBi N-Female. "Rubber Duck"
- In stock
- 0.25 LBS
OmniDirectional Antenna w/ N-Female
- RoHS Compliant
- Low V.S.W.R / Low Loss Design
- High Efficiency and Sensitivity
- Low Loss RF Coaxial Connector Cable Feed
- Matching Free Design
Mount Options: See our mount options for antennas with an N-connector (Type-N connector)
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHzfrequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.3, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
|Frequency Range||2400MHz - 2500MHz|
|Antenna Type||Co-linear Dipole|
|Gain (MAX)||5 dBi|
|Maximum Power||10 Watts|
|Vertical Beamwidth||40 Deg|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||360 Deg|
|Length (MAX)||190mm (7.5 in)|
|Antenna Weight (G.W)||44g / (1.5oz)|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +65|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm) . N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass : The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- With our waterproof N-male connector they can be easily mounted to an L-mount (for wall or pole-mounting) or enclosure to give total wireless coverage.
- Mount on our L-mount options by inserting the N-male connector of your cable into the L-mount from the bottom, screwing the N-male cable on the antenna.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.