Antenna 2.4GHz w/ MMCX mini-OmniDirectional WiFi, BlueTooth
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
Omni directional dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have MMCX antenna jacks.
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case.
Features & applications
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Omni Mobile / Portable antenna: 1.5 dbi
- Plugs directly into the MMCX jack of Senao, Engenius, Cisco Abocom /Symbol wireless card.
- MMCX connector plugs into card jack
- Tight fit protects antenna jack & connector
CARRY ANYWHERE: Fits in a small pocket of your PDA case or Laptop bag.
USE IT ANYWHERE: So low profile that you can use it wherever you use your wireless card: Car, classroom, library, coffee shop - anywhere!
HIGH RESILIENCY AGAINST WEAR: The MMCX connector attaches the antenna tightly to the wireless card - and you can remove and attach this connector as often as you wish without causing damage to the connector or to your Cisco, Senao or Engenius wireless card's jack.Compatible with (fits) all of the following wireless cards with MMCX antenna jacks:
|Brand||SKU / Part #||Name / Description|
|Abocom||WB 1500S||Wireless network card: PCMCIA|
|Abocom||WB 1500SH||Wireless network card: PCMCIA|
|Cisco / Aironett||AIR-LMC352||Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless PC Card|
|EnGenius / Senaoo||EL-2511CD PLUS||EnGenius Long Range Wireless PC Card
w/ 2 Antenna Jacks
|EnGenius / Senaoo||SL-2511CD2 Plus||EnGenius Long Range Wireless PC Card
w/ 2 Antenna Jacks
|Proximm||RL/2||Proxim RL/2 PC Card|
|Senao/Engeniuss||SL-2511CD Plus||Wireless network card: PCMCIA|
|Senao/Engeniuss||SL-2511CD2 Plus||Wireless network card: PCMCIA|
|Symboll||WEAP2011BK||Symbol PC Card|
|Ubiquiti||SRC||Wireless network card: PCMCIA: 300mW
|Maximum Input Power:||50 Watts|
|Antenna Length:||3 inch (62 millimeters)|
|Weight:||1/10 ounce (1 gram)|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
MMCX Connector Characteristics and Details:
- Features a lock-snap mechanism which makes it possible to rotate 360 degrees
- Many GPS modules have MMCX jacks. Also miniPCI wireless cards.
- MMCX Materials Composition:
- Center Contact: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Omni Mobile Antenna: 1.5 dbi 2.4GHZ
Magnetic Mount antenna sits on top of automobile, boat, or other metal surface, where it can pick up more access points. (Click here to see antennas for car-top, desktop and wall-mount [indoor-outdoor])
Brand new, high quality connector from ISO 9001 facilities. Lightweight and PORTABLE! Perfect for Wardriving.
Compliant with 802.11b & 802.11g (North America and Europe).
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.