Antenna 2.4GHz 5dBi omni-directional w/ SMA-male. "Rubber Duck"
- In stock
- 0.05 LBS
Antenna Omni-Directional w/ SMA-male
5 dBi Omni Directional Antenna with SMA (male) connectorSends WiFi / wireless signal high and low enough to reach 2 levels of a building Compatible with Wireless Access Points & cards that have SMA antenna jacks.
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA (female) connector of access point, bridge, client, or booster.
- Bottom section of antenna has hinged joint that bends up to 90-degrees. Can be used either straight or with joint-bend.
- This type of omni-directional antenna is called a dipole antenna or "rubber duck" antenna.
Omni directional dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications : This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR make it compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized , it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices.
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in a laptop case.
Features & applications:
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA . Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination .
- RP-SMA-male and SMA are also called "plugs" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector .
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector (s).
- Composition of SMA male connectors :
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content ( ROHS Compliant )
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge , USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors .
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.