Antenna 2.4GHz 5dBi omni-directional w/ SMA-male. "Rubber Duck"
- 0.05 LBS
5 dBi Omni Directional Antenna with SMA (male) connector Sends WiFi / wireless signal high and low enough to reach 2 levels of a building Compatible with Wireless Access Points & cards that have SMA antenna jacks. Omni dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- Compliant with 802.11b & 802.11g (North America, Europe, Australia). 2.4GHz frequency band.
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA (female) connector of access point, bridge, client, or booster.
- Bottom section of antenna has hinged joint that bends up to 90-degrees. Can be used either straight or with joint-bend.
- This type of omni-directional antenna is called a dipole antenna or "rubber duck" antenna.
- SMA-male connector fits all items that have a SMA-female jack/connector
- Alfa USB adapters with antenna jacks: Have SMA (female) connectors.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive: The gender is refers to the pins inside rather than the threads. SMA male has threads on inside. Click here for more details regarding SMA gender determination.