Antenna 2.4GHz OmniDirectional Mini Weatherproof. RP-SMA. Thru-Hole Mount. BlueTooth
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.10 LBS
- April 3
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of 11mm diameter (plus or minus 0.8mm). Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Threaded part of mount is 8mm long. Panel-Hole Cutout for Through-Hole Stud-Mount: Diameter 11mm plus or minus 0.8mm.
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 8mm long screw thread
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- Applications: WiFi / WLAN / Bluetooth / ZigBee
- Frequency Range: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz
- Gain: 0.5 dBi
- Style / Type: Puck style. Dipole type.
- Cable & Connector: Length from base of through-hole stud to connector: Cable type is RG174. We can make the cable the length of your choice for orders of 40 or more.
- White version's cable is 3.94 inches (10cm).
Black version's cable is 7.88 incles (20cm).
- Connector: RP-SMA-male connector. We can provide with other connector types for orders of 40 or more
- Impedance: 50 ohm. Antenna and cable impedance matched to 50 Ohm.
- Max power: 1 Watt
- Polarization: Vertical
- VSWR: <= 2.0
- Beamwidth: H-Plane: 360-degrees. E-Plane: 68 degrees.
- ROHS & REACH compliant: The entire product is lead-free and compliant with RoHS 3 and REACH: Antenna, cable and connector.
Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them: Commonly used in a host of WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations.
Write a Review