Antenna 2.4GHz 2dBi omni directional w/ SMA-male: Send/recv Signal high
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
2dBi omni directional radiates WiFi / wireless signal to high & low elevations in local area. Omni antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it. This type of omni-directional antenna is called a dipole antenna, and also called "rubber duck" antenna. Compatible with Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have SMA antenna jacks
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- Compliant with 802.11n & 802.11g/b 2.4GHz frequency band; Bluetooth
- Mounts directly onto SMA (female) connector of access point, wireless bridge, or client.
- Bottom section of antenna has hinged joint that bends up to 90-degrees. Can be used either straight or with joint-bend.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- A low gain (2dBi) omni-directional antenna like this provides a strong signal in every direction.
- Intended for short range meshed networks and reaches everyone within its range.
- If you are in a building and need to cover the rooms around you then you are better off with a 2dbi dipole antenna, as they make sure you cover everyone equally in all directions.
COMPATIBILITY: SMA connector fits all items that have a SMA-female jack/connector Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive: Click for details. The gender is refers to he pins inside, not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside. View gallery of connectors for antenna cables