Antenna 2.4GHz 0.5dBi Omni Directional Mini BlueTooth SMA & RP-SMA
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
Antenna 2.4GHz 0.5dBi Omni Directional
- Omni directional radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
- This type of WiFi antenna is called a dipole antenna, sometimes called "rubber duck" antenna.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.5, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have RP-SMA antenna jacks
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case
- Mounts directly onto SMA or RP-SMA female connector of Bluetooth device, client access point, wireless bridge.
- A low gain (0.5dB) omnidirectional antenna like this provides a strong signal in every direction
- Intended for short range networks and reaches everyone within its range.
- If you are in a building and need to cover the rooms around you then your best option is a low-gain dipole antenna, as they ensure coverage in all directions
|Frequency:||2400 - 2500 MHz|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all complaint with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Mounts & Brackets
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.