Antenna 2.4GHz 5dBi WiFi BlueTooth Omni-Directional. RP-SMA or SMA
- 0.22 LBS
Outdoor / Indoor 5dBi Omni-Directional 2.4GHz antenna with Adhesive Mount
- With 5FT cable to RP-SMA or SMA connector options
- V.S.W.R. < 1.8 : Low V.S.W.R. that is indicative of a very high-quality, high performance antenna.
- IP65 ingress-protection rating: Weatherproof /waterproof
- Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
- Marine antenna: This antenna can be used for marine use, but in a salt-water environment, the antenna often will begin to corrode after a year or possibly less: The chrome plating on the base bubbles and peels off: Our customers that us this antenna for marine use, find that the low cost and fact that it lasts about a year without any issue, in a marine environment, makes it suitable: The antenna is is cost-effective enough even considering that they replace the antenna when the corrosion begins.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
Suitable and compliant for all the above applications because of this antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Adhesive Mount is included for wall or pole mounting.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor wireless gear with RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector.
- Frequency range: 2.4G - 2.5 GHz
- ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
|Frequency range||2400 ~ 2500MHZ|
|VSWR||<1.8 : Low VSWR indicative of high performance|
|HPBW / horizontal||360 degrees (horiz. pol. beamwidth)|
|HPBW / vertical||25 degrees (vertical pol. beamwidth)|
|Max Power handling||50W|
|Antenna Cable|| RG-174 coax cable to RP-SMA or RP-SMA connector
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA-male & SMA-male options|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Temperature||-40C ~+ 60C|
|Radome material||Hard plastic|
|Dimensions||Inches: L 4.5 X W 7/8 X 1/8|
Cable Length: 5 foot. Custom cable lengths and alternative connector types can be supplied for volume requirements.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES: