Flat SMA Antenna Cable: SMA male To SMA female: 18 inch For Window
- 0.70 LBS
FLAT CABLE FITS UNDER/OVER WINDOWS & DOORS
- SMA Female to SMA Male
- Cable flattens to pass under window / door. 17.7165 inch (45 CM)
- See RP-SMA version of this cable
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Eliminates drilling through walls and conveniently runs under or over windows and doors.
The cable is a very durable, which flattens when a window or door is closed on it; it can easily withstand the rigors of windows & doors being closed on it over and over again.
The cable is 17 inches long (45 CM), with SMA connectors: Ends: one is male & one is female
Compatible with any cable with an SMA connector.
Compatibility: This SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
ROHS & REACH compliant: The entire product (connectors and cable) is free of heavy metals and compliant with ROHS and REACH.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure.
- SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding SMA gender determination.
- SMA female connector is also called "jack" and SMA-male is also called "plug."
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
I purchased this product so I could bring in an external antenna for my 2m/70cm HT amateur radio into my office window. The product slipped perfectly under my external screen and window and I am able to fully close my window now during the winter! Signal appears to be the same and I'm transmitting/receiving just fine. Great product!