Flat Antenna Cable: RP-SMA-male To N-male For Window or Door
- In stock
- 0.05 LBS
FLAT CABLE FITS UNDER/OVER WINDOWS & DOORS
- Cable flattens to pass under window / door. All of our flat antenna cables are weatherproof.
- The length of cable is from end of connector to end of connector
- Connectors: one is RP-SMA-male & the other end is N-male
- See RP-SMA-male to RP-SMA-female version of this cable
- See our Helium accessory items directory: For range-extension of Helium miners
- Almost all Helium miners have RP-SMA-female antenna connectors
- See list of Helium miners with their antenna cable connector types listed
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Eliminates drilling through walls and conveniently runs under or over windows and doors.
The cable is a very durable, which flattens when a window or door is closed on it; it can easily withstand the rigors of windows & doors being closed on it over and over again.
RP-SMA male connector fits the Helium miners' antenna connectors (almost all Helium miners, which have an RP-SMA-female connector). This includes Bobcat miners and Sensecap miners
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our SMA to RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- This antenna cable is compatible with almost all Helium miners, including Bobcat miners and Sensecap miners , as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors. Data Alliance's 915 MHz antennas with RP-SMA connectors are all also compatible with all Helium miners.
- Also compatible with all of the following:
RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
RP-SMA Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated Brass
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
RP-SMA Connector: Other Characteristics & Details
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.
RP-SMA male to female extension cable is easy and quick to install: The RP-SMA male connector fits the jack on most WiFi routers, and the RP-SMA female connector fits the male connector on antennas with an RP-SMA male connector: Most WiFi antennas with an RP-SMA connector have a male connector. The extension cable enables placing the antenna further from the router, in the most suitable place for line of sight.