Antenna w/ Spring-Base 2.4GHz 7.4dBi Omni WiFi. N-male connector
- In stock
- 0.45 LBS
2400MHz Omni-directional Antenna w/Spring at Base & four mount options
- 802.11b and 802.11g compatible
- Compact gain antenna for point-to-multipoint applications.
- Male N-connector for easy installation
- BASE or MOBILE use
- Heavy duty fiberglass for durability
- Weatherproof for indoor or outdoor use
- MB-100: Mast mount
- GR-5N: Mobile lip mount
- 5D4N: 5/8 inch hole mount
- Gain: 7.4dBi
- Length: 19 inches
- Weight: 4.7 oz
- -3dB Beam-width: 20 degrees
- Cross Polar Rejection: 15dB +
- Max Power: 50 watts
- Max wind survival: 150MPH +
- Wind Load: 7.1 sq in
- Connector: Integral N-male
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Radome: Black UV stabilized fiberglass
- Mast mounting hardware optional
- Mobile lip mount optional
Spring base: Can withstand winds up to 150MPH; absorb vibration. Fiberglass radome: Waterproof.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.