SMA-male to FME-male Adapter for Antenna Cables
- 0.07 LBS
RF ADAPTER: FME MALE to SMA male for antenna cable
- This adapter has an FME (male) connector on one end and a SMA male connector on the other end.
- Allows interconnection of devices with SMA male and FME (female) interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and FME connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- HAM radio
FME (For Mobile Equipment) is a miniature 50 Ohm RF connector with excellent performance from DC to 2.0 GHz. FME is primarily used with RG-58 or equivalent coaxial cables employed in mobile applications and installations. FME female's narrow, cone-like shape allows FME cables to be snaked through the often tight access holes or spaces of a vehicle to the desired equipment location(s) where an FME male adapter to the required equipment connector series is fitted to the female cable connector.
SMA male connectors: Characteristics
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined
- SMA male & female Diameter:
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are). In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16": Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA male connector is also referred to as a "plus". It has a pin (not a socket).
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding SMA gender determination.
RoHS and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are from of heavy metals and compliant with RoHS and REACH.
Related Product Categories and Info: