N-female to SMA-male Adapter for Antenna Cables
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.08 LBS
N-female to SMA-male Adapter
SMA male to N-Female Adapter
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor applications.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Allows interconnection of devices with N male and SMA female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
Our RF antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass, which is the most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated)
- Weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated for low signal loss
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RoHS and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and adapters are compliant with RoHS 3 and REACH restrictions on heavy metals and other toxins.
N-female Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- N connectors are nickel-plated brass, which is the best metals composition for rust-proof / corrosion proof / weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive: Click here for details.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-type adapters feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
- SMA male has a pin inside rather than a pin.
- More details regarding SMA gender determination.
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
Write a Review